Employer of record service is a relatively new concept in the world of corporate tax and payroll administration, and there are many advantages to working with an employer of record company. Here are some key reasons why you should use an employer of record service:
- You can focus on your business: When you outsource your payroll and HR to an employer of record company, you can focus on running and growing your business. You don’t have to worry about the administrative burden of managing payroll and HR.
- You can save time and money: An employer of record company can save you time and money by taking care of all the payroll and HR administration for you. This includes preparing and filing payroll taxes, processing employee onboarding and offboarding, and more.
- You can minimize risk: By outsourcing your payroll and HR to an employer of record company, you can reduce the risks associated with these functions. This includes compliance risks and the risk of making mistakes in calculating payroll taxes or processing employee data.
- You can get expert help: When you work with an employer or record company, you have access to a team of experts who can help you with all aspects of payroll and HR. This includes compliance, tax, accounting, and benefits administration.
- You can scale quickly: An employer of record company can help you by providing the necessary infrastructure to support your growth. This includes adding new employees to your payroll quickly and easily, as well as providing access to benefits and other HR services.
If you are interested in employer of record company, please contact BIPO.